I have been a member of Daybreak Cohousing, an intentional community in North Portland, residing there for more than eight years.
I also thoroughly enjoy spending time with my partner, my two daughters, and pets, and enjoy gardening and walking in the beautiful Pacific Northwest forests.
- Oregon State Bar since 1991–Elder Law and Estate Planning Sections
- US District Court, District of Oregon since July 1992
- Elders in Action Advisory Commission, 2013-2016
- Oregon Women Lawyers, member
- Multnomah Bar Association, member
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon – Senior Law Project volunteer, 2008 – present
- 1991: Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, Juris Doctor
- 1983: University of Southern California, Certificate in Computer Systems Applications
- 1982: American University, Washington, D.C., Masters in Public Administration
- 1980: SUNY-Binghamton, Binghamton, NY. B.A. Political Science
- Lester Viles North Portland Project Association Board, 2015 – present (Treasurer)
- Overlook Neighborhood Board, 2011 – 2017 (Treasurer)
- Friends of Trees, 2010 – present
- Portland Urban Forestry: Tree Steward, 2011 – 2016
- Pups with Vision, Guide Dogs for the Blind: Puppy Raiser, 2003 – 2009
East Portland near SE 162nd Ave.
(Call for directions)
Beaverton Round Executive Suites
12725 SW Millikan Ave. STE 300
Beaverton, OR 97005
16409 SE Division #216 – 132
Portland, OR 97236