- Oregon State Bar since 1991–Elder Law and Estate Planning Sections
- US District Court, District of Oregon since July 1992
- Elders in Action Advisory Commission, 2013-2016
- Oregon Women Lawyers, member
- Multnomah Bar Association, member
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon – Senior Law Project volunteer, 2008 – present
- 1991: Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, Juris Doctor
- 1983: University of Southern California, Certificate in Computer Systems Applications
- 1982: American University, Washington, D.C., Masters in Public Administration
- 1980: SUNY-Binghamton, Binghamton, NY. B.A. Political Science
- Lester Viles North Portland Project Association Board, 2015 – present (Treasurer)
- Overlook Neighborhood Board, 2011 – 2017 (Treasurer)
- Friends of Trees, 2010 – present
- Portland Urban Forestry: Tree Steward, 2011 – 2016
- Pups with Vision, Guide Dogs for the Blind: Puppy Raiser, 2003 – 2009
Tamara Maher has many interests she enjoys when she’s not helping clients. As part of the Guide Dogs for the Blind program in Boring, Oregon and San Rafael, California, she has been a volunteer puppy raiser for the Pups with Vision Puppy Raising Club. She has also volunteered with St. Andrew Legal Clinic, Rose City Gymnastics Academy, the Portland Fruit Tree Project, and is a trained Neighborhood Tree Steward with Portland Urban Forestry.
Tamara has also been a member of Daybreak Cohousing, an intentional community in North Portland.
Tamara enjoys spending time with her partner, her two daughters, and her pets.
1827 NE 44th Ave. Suite 130
Portland, OR 97213
PO Box 5002 Aloha, Oregon 97006