My experience, wisdom and perspective inform how I help clients navigate legal issues that come with family life.
For over thirty years, I have worked in the legal field. I started out as a legal assistant during college, then a law clerk, and as a licensed attorney since 1989.
As a Portland native, I enjoyed my work as a counselor for the City of Portland Parks and Recreation and as an intern for Mayor and Speaker of the House, Vera Katz. I lived and worked abroad as an Assistant Attorney General and then as Legislative Counsel in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
My study of yoga resulted in certification as a hatha yoga instructor in 2001, and teaching experiences with organizations including the First Unitarian Church and the Hillsboro School District. In 2015, I began working as a volunteer mediator for the City of Beaverton. Both of these paths now inform my legal practice.
When I am not working, you will likely find me gardening, running, listening to music, enjoying sports and hanging out with my children, husband and extended family.
I look forward to helping you navigate the legal system toward answers and solutions to your legal questions and problems.
Alternatives to Litigation/Restorative Justice
- Mediation of Parenting Plans
- Mediator Following Death of a Family Member/Friend
- Mediation of Employment Disputes
- Humane Consideration and Facilitation of Dialogue Following Difficult Family Conversations
- Teenage/Parent Conflicts
- Joint or Individual Representation of Marital Dissolution
- Joint or Individual Representation in Paternity Cases
- Preparation of Prenuptial Agreements
- Drafting of simple or complex Estate and Incapacity Planning
- In Home Visits for Consultation, Drafting and Execution
- Mediation of Minor or Major Conflicts Relating to Thoughts About Estate and Incapacity Decisions
Beaverton Round Executive Suites
12725 SW Millikan Ave. STE 300
Beaverton, OR 97005
PO Box 112
Colton, OR 97017